Get Assistance When You Need It
We’re here to provide assistance to enrolled customers on using the broodii Mobile App and the broodii Prepaid Mastercard®. Live customer service is available for enrolled customers is available during normal business hours, excluding federal holidays. Contact us at:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use this service without a smart phone?
- You can login to your account via our website from any device – desktop computer, laptop computer or mobile device – that has a web browser. However, you need a smart phone or other mobile device to access all of our services through the broodii app.
- Can I deposit cash at the ATMs in your networks?
- No. Cash deposits are not supported.
- Will you send me a monthly statement by mail?
- No. Not mailing out monthly statements is one way we keep our overhead costs low and so that we can pay a competitive interest rate on savings.
However, you may print your statement by going to www.broodii.com and logging in to your account.
- Do you have any branch offices near me?
- No. Because we are mobile-only we don’t have branch offices. You can use all of our services anywhere in the United States by using our app, our website and the broodii Prepaid Mastercard.
- Will enrolling affect my credit rating?
- No. This is because there is no credit feature with broodii. You can only spend the money you have in your account.
- I’ve had problems with bad checks. Can I still enroll?
- Yes. You can enroll. You can only spend the money available in your account.
- Will your Budgeting Tool tell me how much to spend and save?
- No. You make all of the decisions on your budget for spending and savings. Our tool helps you to determine and track your spending limit and savings goal.
- How can I get a question answered that is not shown here?
- Go to the Contact section of our website and send us your question using our Contact Form. We welcome your questions.